Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 6 15 9:47 AM

Tags : :

Hi Pen, Thelma, Christina and others,

Sorry I have been away for awhile. I have been on antibiotics for a bacterial infection in both my sinus and lungs. I really didn't feel like doing anything so I didn't. Now I'm back and hopefully will get back to posting and sharing some links. Maybe the site will grow once that occurs. Anyway I almost feel good enough to do a cartwheel. I hope everyone is well!
Dan
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 7 15 8:11 PM

Dan wrote:
Hi Pen, Thelma, Christina and others,

Sorry I have been away for awhile. I have been on antibiotics for a bacterial infection in both my sinus and lungs. I really didn't feel like doing anything so I didn't. Now I'm back and hopefully will get back to posting and sharing some links. Maybe the site will grow once that occurs. Anyway I almost feel good enough to do a cartwheel. I hope everyone is well!
Dan

Hi Dan

I was beginning to get really worried about you..... I am relieved you are alright.   I know that feeling of not wanting to do anything.... its rather a flat feeling.... been there had that many times.   I am just glad to see you online again....

Take care of yourself
Pen
smiley: smile

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 8 15 8:16 PM

Hi Pen, like the expression when it rains it pours the house took a direct shot from lightning Thursday at 6:30 pm and I lost 3 computers, my 64 inch television, the router and printer. In fact I got a little shot to my face. Not sure if that was from the rounter but I saw a flash and got a little burn on my left cheek. Friday I was tied up with an electrician who checked the wiring out because I didn't need any concerns of fire and of course I had to deal with the insurance company. Luckily I have 7 computers in the house well had seven. The computers that were hard wired were the ones hit. I'm left with an ultra book and laptops which I don't care for. Anyway I survived.

I don't think I was hit by the lightning I think it was electricity shooting out of the router. It was kind of scary. The good thing is I will get to buy that 4KHD television now. LOL

I will rise from the ashes of my router. Dan

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 12 15 1:47 AM

Dan wrote:
Hi Pen, like the expression when it rains it pours the house took a direct shot from lightning Thursday at 6:30 pm and I lost 3 computers, my 64 inch television, the router and printer. In fact I got a little shot to my face. Not sure if that was from the rounter but I saw a flash and got a little burn on my left cheek. Friday I was tied up with an electrician who checked the wiring out because I didn't need any concerns of fire and of course I had to deal with the insurance company. Luckily I have 7 computers in the house well had seven. The computers that were hard wired were the ones hit. I'm left with an ultra book and laptops which I don't care for. Anyway I survived.

I don't think I was hit by the lightning I think it was electricity shooting out of the router. It was kind of scary. The good thing is I will get to buy that 4KHD television now. LOL

I will rise from the ashes of my router. Dan
OMG!!!!  smiley: eeksmiley: eeksmiley: eek   I kept thinking of lightning bolts!!  I was worried that you had had a relapse... and sick again.  Thank God you are alright..... when I was reading it I remembered Daniel Brinkleys direct lightning hit.... that shot across every nail in his floor nearly killing him. 

I know how you feel, I don't like laptops..... we have 3, and all I do with one is play a game I like because that is what Edd downloaded it too, the others never get used.....   I like my big computer....  smiley: smile   Your TV and computers would be covered by insurance wouldn't they?  So I imagine you will be back in business soon...smiley: smile

Before I read this post I had this up reading it....

At one lake in Venezuela, lightning flashes 28 times a minute
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150810-the-most-electric-place-on-earth

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 13 15 6:49 AM

Hi Pen, I've gotten the computers replaced but still awaiting for one to be delivered. My new television will be delivered next Tuesday. I go bck to see Dr. Stiles today to see if any infection remains although I feel really good. I will get back to the forums in no time. I hope. Looking back on the IT'S BEGINNING I'm starting to think this is some kind of test . both physically and mentally. You'd think they know I don't break. Bend perhaps but not break. LOL

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 13 15 6:41 PM

Well my ear, nose and throat doctor has me back on antibiotics for 3 more weeks. I DON'T HAVE AN INFECTION THOUGH! I'm also not going to let it get to me. I still have bacteria in my sinuses. He suspects I've had it for many years maybe since a child. It seems to be the root cause of my constant sinus and frequent bronchitis. I'm starting to think the bacteria is some kind of attachment! Like a spirit attachment. As crazy as it sounds I'm starting to believe it. The good news is the inflamation is down 60% from where it was a month ago. Dan

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Aug 18 15 5:43 AM

Dan wrote:
Well I can report I've been back on antibiotics for two days and haven't had any issues especially with energy. I will kick this booger (bacteria) out.

Good to read you are on the mend Dan  !!  smiley: smile  Wish my energy levels would come up...... they have been down since I had the heart attack..... but a lot better than I was for first 8 weeks after it....   Your infection reminds me of Edd's pneumonia.....  7 bouts of it before he kicked it.  And also my ear infection.... 

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 19 15 1:57 PM

Hi Pen, Life is getting back to normal in Alabama. I've replaced all the electronics damaged by the lightning and I feel better than i have in some time. Either these antibiotics aren't as strong or they're not as draining as the others. Either way I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it isn't THE LIGHT! image

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 4 16 7:00 AM

Hi ya Dan!

Nice to see you dropped by. Hope you are hanging in there and taking care of yourself also. How is your sister doing? Keeping you and your loved ones in my prayers!

I'm doing good. Staying busy with the family and school projects. I basically did Logan's egg rover and lander project last weekend. And I'm excited to say...the egg did not crack when dropped from the second floor. The rover didn't stay straight on coarse though. It was fun and Logan did offer conversation during the process...Lol! 

Hugs and take care,
Christina

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help