Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 17 16 1:07 AM

Tags : :

Hi Dan

I don't know if you are reading anything on P.A.T.H.S ...... I am getting increasingly worried about you because you had been so sick.  

I don't know if you're sick or someone close to you is sick......   I want you to know you are in my thoughts...... 

Pen

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 27 16 6:09 PM

PeacefulSwannie wrote:
Hi Dan

I don't know if you are reading anything on P.A.T.H.S ...... I am getting increasingly worried about you because you had been so sick.  

I don't know if you're sick or someone close to you is sick......   I want you to know you are in my thoughts...... 

Pen

Hello Pen, I'm still alive and kicking. Actually it's been a series of bad events or tests but I got through them fairly well. I think my post about a year ago of hear: It's beginning was a message about the tests I had coming. The infection was the easiest to deal with because it happened to me. Then my mother and a close friend (Ford) had a series of health issues. My mother fell and broke her hip and also hit her head. It was touch and go for her but she pulled through. Then Ford blacked out in the shower thanks to over medications from doctors. (Too much BP medicine!) He broke ribs and got busted up pretty good. In the hosptial they had to take him off prostate medication  and he had to have a procedure called TURP he got sent home and then Friday he had problems and is back in the hospital with an urinary tract infection. He was doing better today. However through the bad we find some good. When my mother was in the hospital I joined a social network and found 3 friends who have different type of abilities. I will invite them here at some point although they don't like forums. I also found a renewed belief that good trumps evil. I'm at a point that I don't care about political matters as it doesn't matter who is in office. Tests will follow regardless. I will get back to posting more now. I have gotten a second wind. I hope you, Edd, Christina, Tim and all the folks at MQ are doing well. Cheers! Dan

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 29 16 6:22 AM

Dan wrote:
PeacefulSwannie wrote:
Hi Dan

Pen

Hello Pen, I'm still alive and kicking. Actually it's been a series of bad events or tests but I got through them fairly well. I think my post about a year ago of hear: It's beginning was a message about the tests I had coming. The infection was the easiest to deal with because it happened to me. Then my mother and a close friend (Ford) had a series of health issues. My mother fell and broke her hip and also hit her head. It was touch and go for her but she pulled through. Then Ford blacked out in the shower thanks to over medications from doctors. (Too much BP medicine!) He broke ribs and got busted up pretty good. In the hosptial they had to take him off prostate medication  and he had to have a procedure called TURP he got sent home and then Friday he had problems and is back in the hospital with an urinary tract infection. He was doing better today. However through the bad we find some good. When my mother was in the hospital I joined a social network and found 3 friends who have different type of abilities. I will invite them here at some point although they don't like forums. I also found a renewed belief that good trumps evil. I'm at a point that I don't care about political matters as it doesn't matter who is in office. Tests will follow regardless. I will get back to posting more now. I have gotten a second wind. I hope you, Edd, Christina, Tim and all the folks at MQ are doing well. Cheers! Dan
Hi Dan

Thank God you are alright!!  What a relief that is to know.   I haven't seen Christina on at all, not here or MQ.... I hope she is alright.   We are all ok.... we just keep on keeping on.

Things happen all the time Dan, and test us to push ourselves further.  One of my oldest friends husband committed suicide.... (brought on by depression due to retirement, where instead of dealing with the depression and getting help he turned to alcohol....) Once upon a time if a person was depressed they could go to their doctor and get some medication for it, now if you are depressed the doctor has to refer you to a psychiatrist.... not any wonder that people are not seeking help. Most people associate psychiatry with insanity, and won't go to one.  It was a horrible thing for my dear friend to go through..... We went to the funeral the other day.... just after we woke to get ready to travel up to the funeral we got a call from one of my brothers wives to say she was rushing him to hospital..... his condition is serious, caused by radiation treatment for prostate cancer.... and the stress of it all gave him a heart attack on top of the kidney and bladder problems. Something we learnt from it is that you should never take fish oil if you are on blood thinners.... which my brother was on both and it exacerbated the problem.   I was battling an infection which now has gone after being treated with antibiotics.   My dear old mother use to say.... "when it rains it pours".....  everything happens at once....  one thing begets another and another. 

I am glad you found people you could connect with..... finding people like that is like finding hens teeth... they are rare and becoming rarer. 

Good definitely trumps evil.... however, evil seems to have the upper hand at present in the world.   Don't blame you for not being interested in politics with what is happening in America at present with this current crop running for president.  And you are right it doesn't matter who is in office.... what will be will be.

Good to see you back and healthy!!  smiley: smile  WELCOME BACK!

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 19 16 9:49 PM

Hi Pen and Dan,

Pen I wanted to drop in and wish you a very happy birthday! Been busy but I stop in every once in a while. Enjoyed the photos of the kangaroos on mission quest, it looked like a lot of fun. You were in a dream I had back in February and you brought blue and black butterflies with you. It was beautiful! Hope you are doing well and I miss the conversations. I will hopefully have a little more time to stop in more since the kids are out for summer. Have a great birthday!

Dan I hope your hanging in there. Hopefully I can get back to posting some soon. Take care of yourself.

You both take care and hugs! Christina 

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 23 16 6:04 AM

CJ wrote:
Hi Pen and Dan,

Pen I wanted to drop in and wish you a very happy birthday! Been busy but I stop in every once in a while. Enjoyed the photos of the kangaroos on mission quest, it looked like a lot of fun. You were in a dream I had back in February and you brought blue and black butterflies with you. It was beautiful! Hope you are doing well and I miss the conversations. I will hopefully have a little more time to stop in more since the kids are out for summer. Have a great birthday!

Dan I hope your hanging in there. Hopefully I can get back to posting some soon. Take care of yourself.

You both take care and hugs! Christina 
Hi Christina

Thank you for the birthday wishes.....  I have been worried about you and Dan..... extra worried about Dan..... I hope he is alright.  He has faced some terrible tests over the years, and he is a  man that deserves the best, not the things he has gone through. 

I check in here from time to time to see if you or Dan have posted anything.... its been so quiet.....  I do miss you both.
Love
Pen
xo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

May 24 16 9:54 AM

Hi Pen!

It has been quiet here...hopefully I can get back to posting. I have been so busy with the end of the school year and before that I needed some down time. I have had a few things I would want to post then get busy and lose the article. I will have to post it from now on when I think to do so. Glad you are doing well and I read about your new flowers you picked up on your birthday. I have actually managed to plant some blueberry bushes, strawberries and some tomatoes this year! Starting to get tomatoes now....they taste so much better when you grow them yourself! I have had two small strawberries that I split with Lexi. I think the crows are grabbing a few and yesterday the ants ate a few. I'm enjoying tending to them. 

As for Dan, I myself have been worrying about him more this last week. He gives a lot of himself to those that he cares for. I hope he remembers to take care of himself also. 

I keep you you both in my thoughts and prayers. 

Much love to you dear,
Christina

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 25 16 9:07 AM

CJ wrote:
Hi Pen!

It has been quiet here...hopefully I can get back to posting. I have been so busy with the end of the school year and before that I needed some down time. I have had a few things I would want to post then get busy and lose the article. I will have to post it from now on when I think to do so. Glad you are doing well and I read about your new flowers you picked up on your birthday. I have actually managed to plant some blueberry bushes, strawberries and some tomatoes this year! Starting to get tomatoes now....they taste so much better when you grow them yourself! I have had two small strawberries that I split with Lexi. I think the crows are grabbing a few and yesterday the ants ate a few. I'm enjoying tending to them. 

As for Dan, I myself have been worrying about him more this last week. He gives a lot of himself to those that he cares for. I hope he remembers to take care of himself also. 

I keep you you both in my thoughts and prayers. 

Much love to you dear,
Christina

Hi Christina

I have been sick with the flu and trying to keep up MQ as well..... thankfully my son has been hunting down a lot of the articles for me.... and all I need do is post them.  My brain is like mish mash at present.  The coughing is driving me nuts...  I have been on antibiotics since Wednesday with no end in sight to this flu... its a nasty one for sure.

I understand what its like to be busy with family....  Been there done that..... I know how time runs out with many chores to do, and young children to care for.

I hope Dan is alright, I have e-mailed him a couple of times but he hasn't responded.  I just hope he is living life to the full, and that is what is keeping him away and not illness. 

Take care lovely lady
Pen
x

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 7 16 8:14 AM

Hi Christina

I have been sick with the flu and trying to keep up MQ as well..... thankfully my son has been hunting down a lot of the articles for me.... and all I need do is post them.  My brain is like mish mash at present.  The coughing is driving me nuts...  I have been on antibiotics since Wednesday with no end in sight to this flu... its a nasty one for sure. 

I understand what its like to be busy with family....  Been there done that..... I know how time runs out with many chores to do, and young children to care for.

I hope Dan is alright, I have e-mailed him a couple of times but he hasn't responded.  I just hope he is living life to the full, and that is what is keeping him away and not illness.  

Take care lovely lady
Pen

Hi Pen! 

You have raised an amazingly wonderful son! It's great that he is helping you out. I really hope you are feeling much better! I hate when a cough won't go away! I have been sending some extra thoughts your way. 

Yes the family keeps me so busy! I have to make myself stop doing chores and spend time with them. I know these are special moments, so I try my best to treasure them to the fullest. It is so easy to get caught up in the busyness and life will just past on by. 

Your orchids photos on MQ were beautiful! I know you and them are enjoying there new home. Look forward to more photos. I need to post some of my photos!

Hi Dan! I hope you have a wonderful birthday today! I also hope life is treating you well!

Hugs to you both, Christina

Last Edited By: CJ Jul 7 16 8:30 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help