Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Dec 13 15 1:53 AM

driv84 wrote:
Hi Dan. my name is Debra and I am a lover of all things paranormal. I am a very spiritual person and very eclectic so I take what I like from a variety of spiritual systems. I am especially interested in hearing about others' experiences with spirits and the other side. I'm very happy to be here!

Welcome to P.A.T.H.S .....  smiley: happy  I apologise for the delay in responding.....   I hope you enjoy your time here. 

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Dec 17 15 8:28 PM

driv84 wrote:
Hi Dan. my name is Debra and I am a lover of all things paranormal. I am a very spiritual person and very eclectic so I take what I like from a variety of spiritual systems. I am especially interested in hearing about others' experiences with spirits and the other side. I'm very happy to be here!

Hi Debra, I too am sorry. I have been sick and getting over an infection that took almost 4 months to get over. I promise I will update some things as I've let things slide. I would love to exchange stories! Dan

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help