Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 12 15 6:11 AM

Tags : :

Last night, actually early this morning I had a small dream about having a bright red tick removed from my leg. It was full of blood and to my knowledge there's no tick that is that red. When I started to get dressed I noticed a red mark on my shin. As I looked at it closely it appears heart shaped. It kind of looks like a scoop mark that is often talked about in abductions. I took a photo and here it is. Of course it wasn't there before i turned in so I have no idea how it got there. Dan

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 23 15 6:28 AM

Hi Dan

That is interesting!  I love the heart shape.....  seems to me there is a message from spirit in that shape.

I woke up about a month or so ago with two big circular pieces of skin missing on my leg just above the ankle.... and they were deep too like a biopsy and  they took a long time to heal..... I have no idea how they got there.... it took a long time for them to form a scab.  I had to visit the doctor and I showed them too her and she was stumped... because if I had scratched the leg causing that then there would have been scratch marks, and if I had bumped it on something because I am on blood thinners I would have had bruising.... and the worst part is having no idea how on earth I got them in the first place.  These sorts of things happening while we sleep makes me think we visit other dimensional realities while sleeping.....  I know we do from the piece of paper I brought back... the difference is I remember the dream where I brought that paper back, however when I have woken with flesh missing I have no recollection of it happening in a dream....  Its kind of scary!

Pen

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 23 15 11:57 AM

PeacefulSwannie wrote:
Hi Dan

That is interesting!  I love the heart shape.....  seems to me there is a message from spirit in that shape.

I woke up about a month or so ago with two big circular pieces of skin missing on my leg just above the ankle.... and they were deep too like a biopsy and  they took a long time to heal..... I have no idea how they got there.... it took a long time for them to form a scab.  I had to visit the doctor and I showed them too her and she was stumped... because if I had scratched the leg causing that then there would have been scratch marks, and if I had bumped it on something because I am on blood thinners I would have had bruising.... and the worst part is having no idea how on earth I got them in the first place.  These sorts of things happening while we sleep makes me think we visit other dimensional realities while sleeping.....  I know we do from the piece of paper I brought back... the difference is I remember the dream where I brought that paper back, however when I have woken with flesh missing I have no recollection of it happening in a dream....  Its kind of scary!

Pen

Hi Pen, the wound has never scabbed over it's still open which has me perplexed. I did put some skin shield on it to keep it clean until it heals!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 25 15 8:18 PM

Hi Dan

It took a couple of weeks for my wounds to form a scab..... I was getting increasingly worried about it......  Both have completely healed now, the smaller one didn't form a scar but the bigger and deeper one did.  It bothers me that I have no recollection whatsoever of it happening. 

I read a story this morning about shadow beings attacking and scratching a man while he fought off their attack.  However, these wounds that you and I have got are not scratches.... although I have woken with scratches at various times with no recollection on how I got them..... like thousands of other people have.   I have also woken with paper cuts on my fingers yet no idea how they got there.  Its truly weird when these things happen, and it makes me think we got them while living simultaneous lifetimes.

Pen

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help