Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 2 15 9:48 AM

Tags : :

Hello my name is Dan, I also go by the screen-name GForce on several forums. I started this forum because I was tired of all the arguing and childish bickering that goes on in some forums. I wanted to create a place where people would feel welcome to share their opinions, experiences or just their interest in the topics of the paranormal. I want people to ask questions and join in the conversations. I will also post some Rules to help put members or future members minds at ease. I've had my share of paranormal expereinces so I believe anything is possible. However I do not have all the answers to my questions and like most of you I would love to know the many mysteries. At the very least find others who truly are interested in the subjects. Let me say NO ONE knows everything but through discussion we may gain some insights from others. The most important thing to remeber while here is to RESPECT  each other as travel down life's path!
Dan
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 3 15 1:44 AM

Hello to PATHS. I am very pleased to join the forum. My name on my first Birth Certificate was Thelma Donna, so without ego I go by the username thelmadonna. I have been around the www for more than a score of years. I came looking for answers about the UFO enigma, needless to say I am no further forward. As an abductee my memories are crystal clear and I have questions, but no-one, it seems has the answers. I look forward in anticipation to finding said answers. This PATH might even prove to be the correct one.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 3 15 5:39 AM

thelmadonna wrote:
Hello to PATHS. I am very pleased to join the forum. My name on my first Birth Certificate was Thelma Donna, so without ego I go by the username thelmadonna. I have been around the www for more than a score of years. I came looking for answers about the UFO enigma, needless to say I am no further forward. As an abductee my memories are crystal clear and I have questions, but no-one, it seems has the answers. I look forward in anticipation to finding said answers. This PATH might even prove to be the correct one.

Hi thelma and welcome. I'm glad you joined since I always admired BoT and thought the forum was run extremely well. I just wanted a fun yet serious paranormal site without getting lost into political topics. Politics that apply to topics are okay but I hate political ideology arguments. My hope is I can get a few engineer friends and as a friend who is a retired astromony professor to join. I do want your involvement and will love any advice you have. Again Welcome! Dan

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 3 15 4:39 PM

Hello   smiley: smile 

I am an Australian living down south in Western Australia and use the name PeacefulSwannie because I was called that long ago on a psychics site where I used the name "WhiteSwan".....and the deeper reason I used that name is because it is my Native American name from my previous life where I was black and married a Native American shaman who saw me in this life being white.   I was also known as Luvey, where I was once a supervisor of the mods on UFOCasebook.  I enjoyed many years there until the constant bickering, sarcasm and at times sheer nastiness there got the better of me.  I do not have the energy to waste on dealing with it anymore. 

I am the administrator of MissionQuest..... and I have known Dan for many years.... he was one of the the good friends that came out of being on Casebook... smiley: smile  Someone I could trust completely.... a true kindred spirit.

Dan, I love what you have done here.....  a very, very nice set up....  smiley: smile 

Pen

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 4 15 4:23 AM

PeacefulSwannie wrote:
Hello   image 

I am an Australian living down south in Western Australia and use the name PeacefulSwannie because I was called that long ago on a psychics site where I used the name "WhiteSwan".....and the deeper reason I used that name is because it is my Native American name from my previous life where I was black and married a Native American shaman who saw me in this life being white.   I was also known as Luvey, where I was once a supervisor of the mods on UFOCasebook.  I enjoyed many years there until the constant bickering, sarcasm and at times sheer nastiness there got the better of me.  I do not have the energy to waste on dealing with it anymore. 

I am the administrator of MissionQuest..... and I have known Dan for many years.... he was one of the the good friends that came out of being on Casebook... image  Someone I could trust completely.... a true kindred spirit.

Dan, I love what you have done here.....  a very, very nice set up....  image 

Pen

Hi Pen,
You have been a dear friend and inspiration for a long time. From UFO Casebook and the wonderful MissionQuest. I don't know if this forum will make or not but failure usually comes from trying to do something positive. Of course there's still much work to be done. Welcome Pen!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jul 5 15 1:07 PM

Hi my name is Christina. I am glad to be here and I know P.A.T.H.S will be a great forum! Dan is my husbands best friend and also a friend of mine. I have known him since 2006 when I met my husband Bill. I'm thankful that he has been in our lives. He really helped me in 2012, when the other side decided to get my attention. A lot of stuff happened in a short time that I really didn't understand. Luckily, my husband called Dan! He helped me understand what was going on with the spirits at our home. He also gave me advice on things to research to help me begin to understand everything. Such as seeing 11:11, awakening, dream meanings and suggested going to Through The Veil a metaphysical conference. All of which helped me tremendously! To me its comforting to know that there is a spirit side and we do go on. I have since that time been trying to learn and develop myself more. I have met a lot of wonderful people and have learned so much. I look forward to being here and learning more! 

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 5 15 2:51 PM

CJ wrote:
Hi my name is Christina. I am glad to be here and I know P.A.T.H.S will be a great forum! Dan is my husbands best friend and also a friend of mine. I have known him since 2006 when I met my husband Bill. I'm thankful that he has been in our lives. He really helped me in 2012, when the other side decided to get my attention. A lot of stuff happened in a short time that I really didn't understand. Luckily, my husband called Dan! He helped me understand what was going on with the spirits at our home. He also gave me advice on things to research to help me begin to understand everything. Such as seeing 11:11, awakening, dream meanings and suggested going to Through The Veil a metaphysical conference. All of which helped me tremendously! To me its comforting to know that there is a spirit side and we do go on. I have since that time been trying to learn and develop myself more. I have met a lot of wonderful people and have learned so much. I look forward to being here and learning more! 

Hi Christina and welcome. As you can see it's a work in progress and will take some time but I'm glad you joined. 2006? Has it been that long ago? Seems like yesterday. For the record you're the best thing that's happened to Bill. I hope you take an active role and I enjoy your posts. Dan

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 5 15 4:19 PM

Hi Dan

Firstly, thank you for your warm welcome.... smiley: smile  I will post a link to P.A.T.H.S on MissionQuest.....  I don't see P.A.T.H.S. as competition, nor any other site on these subjects.... because information is everywhere, a piece here, another piece there, it all adds to our knowledge, and by sharing we will get to the truth.... competing with other sites is disingenuous and reduces our advantages of finding more information.  I post links to other sites of a similar vein nearly every day on MQ.....  We need a combined effort so we can help one another to find the truth. smiley: smile  I hope P.A.T.H.S is a success..... smiley: smile  When I first started MissionQuest, I can remember when I was excited that we had 9 visitors in a day.... now we get a few hundred a day and some threads over a million views.... and others hundreds of thousands of views.  Its just a matter of not giving up. smiley: smile

On another note..... I just put a post in on the Rendlesham Forest incident and when I posted it the subject title came out so light in colour I could barely read it..... and I could not find an "Edit" button to fix it.  Am I missing it or isn't there one?  

Pen

TIME IS THE HUNTER: Time is the hunter, we are its prey, As we pass each hour of every day, We are not aware until it's too late, What we take for granted will seal our fate.

Time gives no favour, hears no cry, Of the honest truth or the blatant lie, For in the end, what games we play, Time will have the final say.

What time we have is ours to keep, A gift on loan, while awake or sleep, To spend as we wish, our distance run, When our time is up, Our time has come.   ~CN Andre Day 1997~

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 5 15 6:56 PM

PeacefulSwannie wrote:
Hi Dan

Firstly, thank you for your warm welcome.... image  I will post a link to P.A.T.H.S on MissionQuest.....  I don't see P.A.T.H.S. as competition, nor any other site on these subjects.... because information is everywhere, a piece here, another piece there, it all adds to our knowledge, and by sharing we will get to the truth.... competing with other sites is disingenuous and reduces our advantages of finding more information.  I post links to other sites of a similar vein nearly every day on MQ.....  We need a combined effort so we can help one another to find the truth. image  I hope P.A.T.H.S is a success..... image  When I first started MissionQuest, I can remember when I was excited that we had 9 visitors in a day.... now we get a few hundred a day and some threads over a million views.... and others hundreds of thousands of views.  Its just a matter of not giving up. image

On another note..... I just put a post in on the Rendlesham Forest incident and when I posted it the subject title came out so light in colour I could barely read it..... and I could not find an "Edit" button to fix it.  Am I missing it or isn't there one?  

Pen

Hi Pen, the edit is at the bottom of the post at least for me. I did notice this format is different from the you at MQ. I don't know if it's something new or not from Yuku. When i first joined Casebook and later BoT and MQ it was always about the paranormal journey. I could say spiritual but for me spiritual means paranormal. God, The devil, aliens, Bigfoot, Ghosts, Gifts such as ESP are part of our lives. You can accept written texts like the Bible verbatim but even the Bible mentions what we would call paranormal events. So my journey consists of everything that is paranormal. Whether i ever find all the answers isn't an issue it's the journey to a greater understanding or enlightment.

I'm often amazed and little things I pick up from people. I still remember Bernie, Mark, Linda, You & Edd even Bonehead mention things that made me say damn that's it! It's those lightbulb moments that make the search fun. I find meeting people who touch our lives the greatest joy. I think Christina would agree that most people here in the south don't exactly embrace the psychic, paranormal parallel. Personally I've always been open about my beliefs so it can be a touchy subject around friends. My family lived in a haunted house so they know. Of course my sister Linda claimed to have been abducted. I think my entire family one by one had to battle a dark energy so they understand it. Most do not. I think forums are great for those who are looking for answers or someone who's had a similar experience.

As i mentioned MQ is still home for me this is a focused journey. So it's not about competing if this doesn't work it doesn't work. I will still post at MQ and Casebook. At casebook I have to play the heavy role and don't get to interact like I can elsewhere.   

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jul 6 15 4:05 PM

Dan wrote:
PeacefulSwannie wrote:
Hi Dan

Firstly, thank you for your warm welcome.... image  I will post a link to P.A.T.H.S on MissionQuest.....  I don't see P.A.T.H.S. as competition, nor any other site on these subjects.... because information is everywhere, a piece here, another piece there, it all adds to our knowledge, and by sharing we will get to the truth.... competing with other sites is disingenuous and reduces our advantages of finding more information.  I post links to other sites of a similar vein nearly every day on MQ.....  We need a combined effort so we can help one another to find the truth. image  I hope P.A.T.H.S is a success..... image  When I first started MissionQuest, I can remember when I was excited that we had 9 visitors in a day.... now we get a few hundred a day and some threads over a million views.... and others hundreds of thousands of views.  Its just a matter of not giving up. image

Pen

Hi Pen, the edit is at the bottom of the post at least for me. I did notice this format is different from the you at MQ. I don't know if it's something new or not from Yuku. When i first joined Casebook and later BoT and MQ it was always about the paranormal journey. I could say spiritual but for me spiritual means paranormal. God, The devil, aliens, Bigfoot, Ghosts, Gifts such as ESP are part of our lives. You can accept written texts like the Bible verbatim but even the Bible mentions what we would call paranormal events. So my journey consists of everything that is paranormal. Whether i ever find all the answers isn't an issue it's the journey to a greater understanding or enlightment.

I'm often amazed and little things I pick up from people. I still remember Bernie, Mark, Linda, You & Edd even Bonehead mention things that made me say damn that's it! It's those lightbulb moments that make the search fun. I find meeting people who touch our lives the greatest joy. I think Christina would agree that most people here in the south don't exactly embrace the psychic, paranormal parallel. Personally I've always been open about my beliefs so it can be a touchy subject around friends. My family lived in a haunted house so they know. Of course my sister Linda claimed to have been abducted. I think my entire family one by one had to battle a dark energy so they understand it. Most do not. I think forums are great for those who are looking for answers or someone who's had a similar experience.

As i mentioned MQ is still home for me this is a focused journey. So it's not about competing if this doesn't work it doesn't work. I will still post at MQ and Casebook. At casebook I have to play the heavy role and don't get to interact like I can elsewhere.   
Hi Dan

I did find the edit button with a post I just put in on your UFO dream..... however, after editing the title of one of the links I posted, even after editing it twice it still did not change.... so I think there could be a hiccup to fix.......  I did go back and try to fix the original one I posted on Rendlesham Forest where the subject title came out so light I could not see it and I noticed that the edit button was no longer available in that post for me to try and fix it. 

I too have had lightbulb moments reading others posts..... and many are leading us onto our next level of awareness and some I wish to emulate....  I do miss Linda, Mark and Bonehead's posts....  Bonehead has tremendous insight and he is so intelligent as well....  such a pity that he hardly posts anymore..... but you know, I can understand that.... one can only repeat themselves so many times....  and with each new person to come along you find yourself constantly repeating yourself.  Bonehead always went into his explanations with such depth.  I truly miss that.  I keep in contact with Bernie.... and sometimes with Linda, but I haven't heard from Mark in a long time. Sometimes people come into our lives for certain reasons, although at the time we don't know and cannot see the reason.  If Mark hadn't come along I would not have MissionQuest.   smiley: smile

I agree that forums are good for people who are looking for answers..... and validation/confirmation of their own experiences.  Sometimes however it isn't a good thing for some because when it comes to spirituality many are as babes and spiritual knowledge is food for the spirit.  We know we can't give a baby a huge plate of food..... and we can't know the consequences of feeding them a huge plate of spiritual food.  Not everyone is the same..... or on the same level of awareness.   However, we have to start somewhere.....  Although I do wish I had the internet and all the information at my disposal when I was searching for answers.  Have you ever read the book "The Five People You Meet In Heaven?"  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_People_You_Meet_in_Heaven  https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2561472-the-five-people-you-meet-in-heaven  It shows that everyone and everything is connected. One thing begets another and another and another and effects others around us and its the same with spiritual food..... some can handle it and others cannot.... but whichever, that knowledge effects others around us.    I doubt we will find all the answers in one lifetime, but we can sure as anything try..... God holds a thousand mysteries inside a thousand mysteries..... 
Arrgghhh now I am rambling.....   and lost track so I will shut up...... smiley: laugh  Too early in the morning for writing something in depth...... smiley: ohwell 

I love your site Dan, and I know what you mean about having to play the heavy role at CB..... I wish I had not taken up the role of Mod and then Supervisor of the Mods, because it changed everything and I felt I could no longer express myself in the same way.  I suddenly became a target after taking up those roles..... Wth

Pen smiley: smile

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jul 7 15 4:09 PM

Hi Pen, it is tough being a moderator on someone elses forum while trying to maintain an idenity and personal opinions. I think that affected Tim at CB too. All I want to do is discuss, debate and enjoy the subjects in the paranormal.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jul 7 15 4:57 PM

Dan wrote:
Hi Pen, it is tough being a moderator on someone elses forum while trying to maintain an idenity and personal opinions. I think that affected Tim at CB too. All I want to do is discuss, debate and enjoy the subjects in the paranormal.
Hi Dan, and not just you, me or Tim..... I think its affected many mods over the years...... and especially the original mods.... Merlin, Hubcap and others....  everything is going great and then it all changes when made a mod.  People see you in a different light and you have to play the tough role when they start getting nasty and then they hate you for it.....  makes it so hard to express yourself and then you become a target for ridicule.  I can remember Bonehead warning me not to intervene in one such case, and I had to because that was part of the job description..... and that was the cruncher that changed everything......  Such is life.... we plug on.  I have been into the paranormal since a young age when things happened that I had no explanation for.   I too just like to talk about these matters, and its been my focus for around 40 years....  At one stage I experienced so many strange occurrences that my mind boggled, and I even became very afraid.... now in my old age I rarely experience anything..... apart from a great deal of synchronicity and coincidences.  Such is life....  smiley: smile

Pen

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jul 8 15 9:55 AM

Hi Pen, The great thing about here and MQ is you can say what you wish without having to remain calm as others try to get a rise out of a moderator. I get tested a lot at Casebook. LOL Of course I'm seldom rattled if I do someone usually gets banned. image LOL

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jul 8 15 4:32 PM

Dan wrote:
Hi Pen, The great thing about here and MQ is you can say what you wish without having to remain calm as others try to get a rise out of a moderator. I get tested a lot at Casebook. LOL Of course I'm seldom rattled if I do someone usually gets banned. image LOL

smiley: laugh  Thumbsup    I am far too sensitive for the job......  smiley: embarassed   I have noticed though that there are a different calibre of people there than there was years ago..... and I have wondered if some are not agents sent to stir up trouble or too simply confuse people ..... and if there is I would say its because many of the UFOs we see are not from ET or other dimensional beings.... they are made right here on earth.....  why else would they want to confuse people. and muddy the waters?  Its the same as all the ridicule that was leveled at early abductees, and ufo sighting reporters.... why do it if they didn't have something to hide? 

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 8 15 7:51 PM

CherylKeaton wrote:
Hello there Im Cheryl from Maine.

Hello Cheryl and welcome to P.A.T.H.S. I do hope you enjoy the site and as you can see we're just getting started. So please feel free to post about whatever you wish. An opinion, experience or just a topic you're interested in. I'd love to hear your thoughts! Dan

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 21 15 7:31 AM

Hi Folks

I'm Raf...and I've been posting about stuff like this for years with Dan & Pen.  Even though I have taken hiatus from most forum websites for the last couple of years. 

Dan, I popped off an email to Pen out of the blue last week cause I hadn't spoken to her in ages.  We were chatting and she told me you had started your own gig here.

So I just wanted to stop by and say Hi.

Raf

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jul 21 15 8:06 AM

Raf wrote:
I'm Raf...and I've been posting about stuff like this for years with Dan & Pen.  Even though I have taken hiatus from most forum websites for the last couple of years. 

Dan, I popped off an email to Pen out of the blue last week cause I hadn't spoken to her in ages.  We were chatting and she told me you had started your own gig here.

So I just wanted to stop by and say Hi.

Raf

Hi Raf, believe it or not I was thinking about you last week. I think we still have to get together and have a drink since the world didn't end in 2012. Actually I rewatched an episode on the Mayan prophecy on 2012 and remembered we were going to celebrate. I started this forum because I was tired of the political discussions at Casebook. Too much darkness in the world! I just wanted a simple little paranormal site where that could be fun without bickering and headaches. I'm still at Casebook and MissionQuest and I did see you posted at Casebook. I'm glad to see you're still around and don't be a stranger! Dan

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 22 15 2:39 PM

hell-o world.

hell-o everyone my name is John, I am a friend of Dan of DanGforce.  My screen name is derived from my pet dog I had for 15 years, she was my best bud. I became a widower in 2007 and have been doing just fine. I am psychic and have practiced off and on over the years. I have had many good experiences and some kind of different. I believe in life after death and contact my spiit guides on a regular schedule. I will add to this as time permits.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Aug 22 15 2:58 PM

tashalynn wrote:
hell-o everyone my name is John, I am a friend of Dan of DanGforce.  My screen name is derived from my pet dog I had for 15 years, she was my best bud. I became a widower in 2007 and have been doing just fine. I am psychic and have practiced off and on over the years. I have had many good experiences and some kind of different. I believe in life after death and contact my spiit guides on a regular schedule. I will add to this as time permits.

Hi John, I'm glad to see you join. SEE IT WASN'T THAT HARD! Folks John is a good friend who lives in WI and is a psychic. He is also a newbie to forums. John, I will say no one here bites and if they did they're all current on their vaccinations. LOL Feel free to post on any topics you wish. Dan

Last Edited By: Dan Aug 22 15 3:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 7 15 4:57 PM

Hello!

Hi Dan. my name is Debra and I am a lover of all things paranormal. I am a very spiritual person and very eclectic so I take what I like from a variety of spiritual systems. I am especially interested in hearing about others' experiences with spirits and the other side. I'm very happy to be here!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help